Who doesn’t love a quote? A great old saying that gives you a boost of morale and motivation to jump start you day, work, travel etc. For one, I love quotes and if you read my blog, you know that each post is accompanied by a great quote at the very end of each blog post. In this post I will delve into ten travel quotes that I absolutely adore and always bring a level of inspiration into my life.
Here are my top 10 favourite travel quotes;
- ” Once the travel bug bites there is no known antidote, and I know that I shall be happily infected until the end of my life.” Michael Palin
- “Work, Save, Travel, Repeat.” Anon
- ” For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return.” Leonardo da Vinci
- ” Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness.” Mark Twain
- “To travel is worth any cost or sacrifice.” Elizabeth Gilbert
- “Travel is never a matter of money, but of courage.” Paulo Coelho
- “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.” Anon
- “Life is an adventure, dare it.” Mother Theresa
- ” Please be a traveller, not a tourist. Try new things, meet new people, and look beyond what’s right in front of you. Those are the keys to understanding this amazing world we live in.” Andrew Zimmern
- “You can never cross the ocean, until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” Christopher Columbus
I hope you are inspired to travel more this year and that you are putting in place the right measures to get you travelling like saving and planning.
Thanks for stopping by.